Delhi Quizzing Inc

Sunday, January 07, 2007

To NSIT, with...

A quiz on delhi's 4th best engineering college's latest hero.

1. Which was my first overseas posting during my tenure with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

2. In 2002, the government of which country awarded me the Grand Cross of Rio Branco?

3. This individual motivated me to become a diplomat after I met him when I won an essay writing competition and did my Master's degree in a school named after him. Who?

4. To counter claims of being non-charismatic, I sang which song at the UN Correspondents dinner early in December?

5. Though I claimed to be fluent in this language; I could barely understand, let alone answer, a question asked to me in this language by Neil Harland CBC news.

6. Who is my successor at the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Trade?

7. After I emerged as the only person to recieve a vote in the fourth straw poll, who quit the electoral race?(by far, the easiest q. of all!)

8. Who was the first person to be elected to my current post?

9. Who was the only non-Asian who contested the election for my post?

10. Providing I don't die or resign due to the overuse of my name... when will my term expire?

Thank You, Thank You Very Much!

11 Comments:

  • a hahahahaha
    LOL.

    genious(sic)!

    I doubt if they'll answer even one without googling.

    Well, maybe one.

    By Blogger Nimish Batra, at 10:20 AM, January 07, 2007  

  • lol... i doubt nimish if you could answer even one without looking up wiki. "wikipedia says..."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 AM, January 08, 2007  

  • lol... i doubt nimish if you could answer even one without looking up wiki. "wikipedia says..."

    Ah, an anonymous NSITiite with a jibe in a neutral blog. The world still revolves on its own axis. As far as the content is concerned... The irony becomes delicious.

    By Blogger Nimish Batra, at 11:36 AM, January 12, 2007  

  • NSITians dont need to be anonymous to say that for god's sake

    lol... i doubt nimish if you could answer even one without looking up wiki. "wikipedia says..."

    @anonymous - why u scared ?

    By Blogger Tikna, at 2:46 AM, January 13, 2007  

  • Crap, this blog's becoming my "college's" Orkut community!


    There is NO bigger insult.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:14 AM, January 14, 2007  

  • Crap, this blog's becoming my "college's" Orkut community!

    Except that I don't visit Orkut.

    There are MANY bigger compliments.

    o.O

    The weak punchline aside...

    Dude, if you don't wanna turn this blag into something as bad as that *other* place:
    1. Post more quizzes
    2. Post all answer
    3. Post both promptly and on schedule
    4. Credit your sources
    5. Most importantly, participate in comment threads! Indulge your audience. They might turn out to be "wikipedia reading idiots", but they might actually have a clue, an/or a point.

    By Blogger Nimish Batra, at 6:17 AM, January 15, 2007  

  • I forgot to add this in.

    Hey look!
    Wikipedia -----v
    ..................v
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Series_of_tubes

    "...the internet... It's not a truck... It's a series of tubes..."

    By Blogger Nimish Batra, at 6:21 AM, January 15, 2007  

  • Am thinking of taking this to wordpress as well and ditch blogger forever.
    As for regular posts, exams...exams...exams.
    Plus, you know the whole physics issue.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:59 AM, January 15, 2007  

  • Physics ?

    "Eddies in the wash"

    Still ?

    Check the Chaosverse

    By Blogger Nimish Batra, at 9:33 AM, January 15, 2007  

  • why is NSIT fourth best college of Delhi / and which are the three college that come before it?

    Do temme.

    By Blogger Narkissos' reflection, at 1:21 PM, February 27, 2007  

  • I'm scared of making cryptic jokes now... so here's a
    DISCLAIMER: THE AUTHOR HAS A LOT OF err... THINGIE THAT'S NOT QUITE ADMIRATION, BUT GETTING THERE, FOR NSIT AND INTENDS THE #4 RANKING AS A JOKE ONLY.

    1. IIT- Delhi
    2. DCE
    3. My "college"
    4. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, sector-3, Dwarka, Delhi. Near Dwarka Mor Metro Station, from there, take a 10-rupee rickshaw or 2-Re mini-bus to reach.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:04 AM, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home